Here’s a selection of the strategic marketing communications projects and campaigns I have delivered over more than 20 years. It’s by no means everything, but should give a flavour of the wide range of projects I have worked on.
- Communications strategy to reposition national charity, The Anne Frank Trust UK
- Marketing strategy to increase uptake of The British Science Association’s CREST Awards scheme in secondary schools.
- Marketing strategy and new website for UK employability and lifeskills charity programme Working Options in Education.
- Website for international development charity Sound Seekers to align with revised vision, mission and values
- A glimpse of the future – award-winning film and engagement strategy to reposition the Citizens Advice service for the 21st century
- From Talc UK to Health Books International – e-commerce website development
- Carers Support Team Watford – messaging and website development
- Market research for Diabetes UK
- From NACAB to Citizens Advice – re-brand for national charity
- Internal communications strategy for University College London’s HR division
- Member research for National Centre for Universities and Business
- Marketing strategy and delivery for European Bioenergy Research Institute at Aston University
- Perceptions/reputation audits for several UK universities and business schools
- Internal communications research and strategy for SOAS, University of London
- Charity annual reports to support strategic objectives
I’ve delivered integrated campaigns from conception through to evaluation utilising multiple communications channels including:
- Look after someone, who looks after you?– increased access to health services for Carers across Northamptonshire
- Aiming High for Disabled Children – improved access to services for families with disabled children
- Kent Carers Matter – county-wide campaign to raise the profile of Carers in Kent.
- Who’s the daddy? – increased take up of contraception and sexual health services in Peterborough
- Choose the right route – reduced inappropriate use of A&E in North East Essex
- Ride for Health – encouraged health professionals to promote the health benefits of cycling
I have worked for the following organisations either as a consultant or in-house: